- No swimming when lifeguard is not on duty!
- All swimmers must shower before entering the pool and/or spa.
- Obey lifeguards at all times and enter/exit pool thru locker room.
- No gum, food, drinks, or smoking in locker rooms/pool area.
- No glass containers in pool or locker room areas.
- No running, pushing, dunking or horseplay at ANY time.
- The pool will close during thunderstorms–and will remain closed until the threat has passed.
- Children ten (10) years old and under MUST take a swim test to swim in the deep end of the pool.
- Kick boards and pull buoys are for instruction, swim team, and lap swimmers only.
- Circle swim etiquette will be used when there are more than two (2) swimmers in a lane.
- Jumping and diving are only permitted off the green mat located in the deep end.
- No back dives, flips or twists.
- No jumping or diving in the shallow pool.
- Proper bathing attire must be worn AT ALL TIMES.
- Children five (5) and under must be accompanied in the water by an adult (minimum of eighteen  years old) at all times.
- Children five (5) and under must remain within arm's reach and or wear a US Coast Guard approved PFD at all times.
- Children six (6) to eight (8) must be accompanied and supervised by an adult (minimum of eighteen  years old) in the pool area.
- An adult must sign-in children nine (9) to thirteen (13) years. Sign-in book is located in the lifeguard office.
- Infants or young children that wear diapers MUST wear disposable swim pants/diapers covered by a swimsuit.
- Swimmers must be sixteen (16) years of age to utilize lap lanes.
- Children who wear PFD must have an adult in the water within arm's reach at all times.
PLEASE NOTE: Additional Spa (Hot Tub/Sauna) rules are posted as well, and your cooperation in following them is greatly appreciated.